The Daily Victim Returns March 1, 2002!
For over a year the Daily Victims have had a special place in our hearts, next to the black spot and right by the valve that’s planning to fail in about 20 years. We’ve shared their Joy, we’ve languished in their sorrows. We drank too much caffeine, and we ate The Sauce.
Yet always the victims were there, whether polishing our fighting skills or playing too much Tribes. Like you, they gloated over low pings and suffered the injustice of lag. They were also sometimes naked. Frequently they left you feeling a little dirty, but that’s neither here nor there.
One victim ate an entire hot dog during the SSX loading screen.
And now, despite a short recess and a change in artist, the Victims are coming back. March 1st, by popular demand, the Daily Victim will return to GameSpy! Who’s the new artist? What perverse antics await? You’ll just have to tune in to find out. The Daily Victims are coming back! And remember: If you’re not laughing with them, it’s because they’re laughing at you.
Thanks to everyone who mailed in their support for the return of the Daily Victim, especially those who foreswore bathing and procreation until the return. Although the one vow sorta helped the other.
Score: 8.05; Total Votes: 420 as of 2009-12-09.
Links In This Article
- Hot Diggity! This New Matrix Action Figure Sitting on Top of My Monitor Will Affirm My Status as a Badass!
- When It Comes to Online Gaming, I Find That the Mud Community Is the Best Place in Which to Mate with Animals.
- You Understand, I Lost My Pants on a Worms Armageddon Bet. It Was Foolish, but I Had the Sheep, and Thought I Could Do No Wrong.
- What!? You’re Turning the Mens’ Room Back into a Ladies’ Room Again? Good God Man, You Can’t Let Them Back in There!
- Mr. Henderson, I Take Issue with Your Most Recent Thesis, Entitled ‘C1V1L W4R: 4 7URN1NG P01N7 1N 4M3R1C4N H1S70RY’
- As an Arcade Attendant of Five Years, I Can Say with Certainty That Creeping Horror Is Not a Usual Fixture of Palace Park Amusements.
- An Extremely Talented Individual – like Myself – Can Eat an Entire Hot Dog During the Loading Screen of an SSX Map